22 Interesting Ideas For Your Essay On To Kill A Mockingbird
A novel To Kill a Mockingbird written by an American novelist Harper Lee is a great piece of literature that everyone should read. It might also become a decent general topic for your school essay. However, for your paper to be interesting and original, it’s advisable to analyze some particular aspect of the novel. Below, you may look at the list of good ideas.
- The childhood of Jem, Dill, and Scout: analysis and discussion.
- The changes in the characters of Jem and Scout throughout the novel.
- The relationship of Atticus to the rest of Maycomb and his role in the community.
- The role of the family as a symbol in the novel.
- The relationship of Miss Maudie to the Finches and the rest of Maycomb.
- The analysis of the author’s description of Maycomb and the role of the town in the novel.
- The analysis of how the author treats Boo Radley and the discussion of his role.
- The changes in the interactions between the children and Boo Radley throughout the novel.
- The representation of fear in the novel: discussion and analysis.
- The discussion of the author’s views on education through the analysis of the book.
- The analysis of the mockingbird as a symbol within the novel.
- The relationship of Atticus with his children and his ways of parenting.
- The analysis of the town of Maycomb as the main character of the novel.
- The representation of law in To Kill a Mockingbird.
- The discussion of different views of reading represented by Jem, Scout, and Atticus.
- The concepts of justice and fairness in the novel.
- The representation of different forms of discrimination in the book.
- The analysis of the trial scene and its relation to the rest of the story.
- The analysis of the author’s portrayal of the black community in the novel.
- The discussion of the characters of Tom Robinson and Calpurnia.
- The analysis of the novel’s narrative style.
- The concept of classism in To Kill a Mockingbird.
A good topic is only the first step of creating an impressive essay. If you have problems with composing academic papers, there are many sites, like this one that can provide you with assistance. You may buy a custom-written essay on To Kill a Mockingbird of the highest quality. Such a paper will definitely impress your instructing teacher and earn you a high score. Moreover, the cost of such services is rather affordable.